I'm a former computer science student from Southern Germany
with a focus on computational linguistics and natural language processing
at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen, graduating with a Bachelor's
thesis on steganographic encryption methods for social media.
Thanks to different jobs I worked in the past, I was able to gather insights into other fields of computer science, especially regarding monitoring solutions for IaaS environments.
In my free time, I thrive in exploring the world of containerization using Docker, experimenting with my home network and trying to become a proper [Rustacean](https://rustaceans.org). Apart from that I am maintaining and developing some [projects you might want to check out](/projects) and love fiddling around with my MacOS as well as Arch Linux.
Open Source Consultant with NETWAYS Professional Services GmbH, Nuremberg, Germany:
October 2021 - today
- Consulting various customers on open source solutions regarding monitoring and DevOps practices
Corporate Student with Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Erlangen, Germany:
2019 - September 2021
- Designing and implementing monitoring solutions for IaaS environments
- Maintaining intranet infrastructure, IPAM and AD Services
- Developing tools for automating daily developer tasks
Support Staff with solvtec GmbH, Forchheim, Germany:
2016 - 2018
- Creating and reviewing software documentation and validation
- Prototyping IoT devices regarding production quality control
My daily driver is Python, but most times I find myself comfortable with Java, C and C# as well. I have profound knowledge of git, Docker and docker-compose, too. Currently I am trying out Rust as my future go-to systems programming language.